Library Opening Times
Monday – Friday:
Reading for Learning and Leisure.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Please explore our web pages where you will find a wide range of web links and ideas to support GCSE coursework, revision, research, KS3 literacy reading and reading for pleasure.
- To encourage and support reading for study and leisure.
- To provide resources for the taught curriculum and a broad knowledge base.
- To stimulate ideas in cross-
curricular issues, culture and citizenship.
- To provide students with the facilities to investigate and make use of flexible learning techniques.
- To encourage all students to become independent learners using a wide variety of sources.
- To support the development of Information Literacy skills.
- To provide a wide variety of learning resources.
- To afford the maximum opportunity for all pupils to achieve their potential.
- To provide an atmosphere within the LRC that is both inviting and welcoming.
Gaynes LRC offers an open-